I had a man stating that he was raising money to go to acting school.I wrote a check to National Cash awards for a magazine for 2 years which cost me $50.00 he said that he would even walk my dog or mow my lawn.

The check was cashed and 6 months later nothing came. I tried to contact National Cash Awards but then i noticed the check was cashed under Kay's Natural,Inc. I am writing to say don't buy anything from these companies. If someone comes to your house i would only buy something if it is from a local school or local troop.

These 2 companies are complete frauds.....

Had an Experience with Kays Naturals?

Comments

I have done my research and know that there are 2 company's with that name.But there is a Kay's Natural Inc.

that is cashing our checks and is a fraudulant company that everyone needs to know about.Unfortunately they need to be charged so it doesn't destroy the good of the real company.

Please do a little more research on the company that you are talking about.Kay's Naturals Inc.

is a natural food business that helps millions of people across our country.The company that you are looking for is www.ournaturals.com

Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more