I purchased a subscription on 2/14/08 from a young man claiming he was home schooled and lived right around the corner from my home in Hacienda Heights, CA.He said he was trying to earn a trip.

The receipt I have does not list a contact # but does note that the person selling is clearing orders through Kays Naturals, LLC PO BOX 43888 Phoenix , AZ 85080 and not Kays Naturals, Inc. After 4 months of not receiving the first copy, I sent an e-mail to the website I found online but I never received a reply. When I purchased the subscription, I told the young man $54 was too expensive for me and he offered to pitch in part from donations he was given.

These type of people ruin it for for other kids who are honestly trying to earn something, I will never purchase anything from door sales people.

Had an Experience with Kays Naturals?

Comments

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more